Where is He?
The one who I can trust to lead and not to astray
The One who hears me in my silence and feels me in my absence
The One who understand my value and sees my worth and like a precious gift he cherishes me

Where is He?
The One who plants seeds of knowledge, fertilizes with truth, and waters with love
His highest love and his deepest feels are seen through his transparency
I’m looking for The One, have you seen him?

Many have come and all have failed to fit in the space reserved for him
I’m growing impatient as this void grows cold
Loneliness has become the norm and hope is starting to fade
My psychic gave me a detailed descript of The One
The One for me
Years have passed since and still I wonder

Where is He?

Comments

  1. Very interesting read. At first I assumed the person depicted in this poem was a significant other. However, once I re-read it I began to read the poem from the perspective of religious faith. The person becoming a God. It's interesting how much faith we put in relationships. Your partner becomes powerful. Some people however, consider their faith in God as taking place of a romantic relationship just as important or more important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Then